openldap database replication and multiple hosts TLScertificates question

Greetings,

I am learning to configure/use openldap.  I have a question regarding
database replication   I have a primary openldap server.  I prepared/installed
openssl certificates for the server  -and he slapd.conf has these lines

#--- Define SSL and TLS properties
TLSCertificateFile    /etc/certs/ldap1stServerCert.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/certs/ldap1stServerKey.pem
TLSCACertificateFile  /etc/certs/cacert.pem
#---if client authentication is/isNOT required
TLSVerifyClient demand

I want to replicate the database over two other hosts. Call these 2ndServer
and 3rdserver.  Both of these computers  ALSO have ssl certificates in
/etc/certs like  so:-

#### in  2nd  ldap host
/etc/certs/ldap2ndServerCert.pem
/etc/certs/ldap2ndServerKey.pem
/etc/certs/cacert.pem

#### in  3rd  ldap host
/etc/certs/ldap3rdServerCert.pem
/etc/certs/ldap3rdServerKey.pem
/etc/certs/cacert.pem

As regards these  certificates  (the fact that they are not the same ) I would
like to know what happens when I try to do  replication..  I am following the
guides
18.3.1.1. Syncrepl configuration   (
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/replication.html  )
and
18.3.2. Delta-syncrepl    ( also from
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/replication.html )

( In otherwords is is best to remove the certificates and  install after
replication or whatever. )

Thanks in advance

sincerely
LuxInteg