Re: slapd appears to incorrectly report an object class violation when renaming an entry

--On Wednesday, November 06, 2013 6:46 PM +0000 Jon C Kidder <jckidder@aep.com> wrote:

As you can see from the ldif the cn attribute is clearly present.  I am
assuming this is a bug and needs reported but wanted to review it with
the list members before I submitted the ITS entry.

slapd is doing exactly what you asked of it. You set: deleteoldrdn: 1, so it complied and deleted the cn: value. If you want cn preserved, then I suggest you don't ask slapd to delete it on rename.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.