RE: Migrating to N-Way Master

--On Friday, October 25, 2013 4:33 PM +0000 Peter Sprokkelenburg <peters@dsl4u.ca> wrote:

I favour the admin guide, given the prevalence of misinformation out
there:

http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/replication.html#Delta-syncrepl

It also discusses which man pages cover this.

Thank you for that, I've already looked at that and I'm a little confused
on the process.

What's the best order? MultiMaster then Delta-syncrepl? Or is there a way
to combine them both as you setup each master?

Hi Peter,

They are not separate concepts. You can either set up multi-master using standard syncrepl, or multi-master using delta-syncrepl. Just as you can set up a master as using syncrepl, or a master as using delta-syncrepl.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.