Re: Unknown db in slapd.conf

Thank you for the help.  Howard is was the spaces and I removed the
back_hdb since it is now old.

Thank you again,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts

From:	Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com>
To:	Christian Kratzer <ck@cksoft.de>, espeake@oreillyauto.com
Cc:	Dieter Klünter <dieter@dkluenter.de>,
            openldap-technical-bounces@openldap.org,
            openldap-technical@openldap.org
Date:	10/03/2013 10:32 AM
Subject:	Re: Unknown db in slapd.conf

Christian Kratzer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> <snipp/>
>> moduleload     back_mdb.la
>> moduleload     back_ldap.la
>> moduleload     back_hdb.la
>
> on my centos system your config started once I changed above to
>
>   		 moduleload     back_mdb

In his actual paste, all of his moduleload statements have a leading space,
so
they are simply continuations of the preceding comment line. I.e., they
never
actually got processed.

--
   -- Howard Chu

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content,
and is believed to be clean.
  Message id: 8D5FE60097D.A74BD

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.