Re: ldapsearch: wildcard search do not list all entries

--On Monday, September 30, 2013 11:57 AM +0200 Birgit Ohlenbusch <ohlenbusch@rz.uni-kiel.de> wrote:

On 27.09.2013 20:58, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Also, you noted you are using RHEL6.4.  I assume you are not running
their broken packages but something current that is sanely built? ;)

Oh, we are running the packages from the original RHEL repository. I
didn't know that's a problem. Do you know a repository with sanely built
openldap packages for RHEL 6 which you can recommend?

<http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap>

Lead Engineer
Zimbra Software, LLC