Re: Changing domain name

Still not working. A few more things that I've noticed:

- While pointing to slapd.conf file with -f, slapadd and slapadd seem to
work, but starting the daemon similarly with -f doesn't help finding the
actual content (e.g. ldapsearch -x uid=xxx).
- The original, working setup doesn't use the slapd.conf. Disabling the
file in the new system didn't help.
- Running slapadd with -b option (and without -f) returns error:
   slapadd: slap_init no backend for "dc=xxx,dc=xxx"

I also wonder if there are any configurations outside /etc/ that I should
tweak or check the file/dir permissions?

Any help is greatly appreciated
br,jukka