Re: invalid syntax (21) error while importing password password policy

Just confirmed that policy.la is in the correct place.  Here's what I have
in slapd.conf

modulepath /usr/lib64/openldap
moduleload ppolicy.la

[csadmin@XXX openldap]$ ls -la | grep pp
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root    20 Aug 22 16:06 ppolicy-2.4.so.2 ->
ppolicy-2.4.so.2.5.6
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root root 39824 Apr 29 03:50 ppolicy-2.4.so.2.5.6
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root root   936 Apr 29 03:49 ppolicy.la

Anything else I can check?

Thanks for all your help.