Re: SyncRepl Chaining

--On Monday, August 19, 2013 9:46 AM -0500 espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:

I believe we are very close to our goal of a master/slave syncrepl
configuration.  I have a master that through refreshAndPersist instantly
updates the slave servers.  The issue I am having is is passing on updates
to the master server for writing the updated information.  This is the
error message I get.

ldap_modify: Strong(er) authentication required (8)

You asked this before:

<http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201307/msg00134.html>

And you were given a suggestion at the time about what to do to avoid it:

<http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201307/msg00135.html>

Have you done that?

Lead Engineer
Zimbra, Inc