[Date Prev][Date Next]
Removing Overlays Using cn=config
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Removing Overlays Using cn=config
- From: Tim Gustafson <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:16:51 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ucsc.edu; s=ucsc-google; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=dp6M+Qrg5pp1RcR48UY9cSt5m4JtVMwjRExi0gQvLWY=; b=Vad0oXYWaicB8+2NQiRUb3U3/AFPri2Thi5FqUfiAqfnURqUJf+88IaMm4CHKrphrf fmtcQKl7P5x6KIYEcRzvNj02oQ201YtKFzMdlIwskIHHbH8ts3qLbz9BfO4aDTJwXVOA cc8ShtGyBJRE9B77OTEkEVnz7os2TYNlORw1w=
I would like to remove the "auditlog" overlay from one of my databases
on my OpenLDAP server that is running 2.4.35 and is configured via
But, when I try to remove the overlay object, I get:
I Googled around about this, and found some older list messages about
not being able to delete overlays, but most of those messages are
years old and I was wondering if this has changed at all?
If not, what is the "proper" way to remove an overlay?
Baskin Engineering, Room 313A