Re: Re[4]: Synchronization of OpenLDAP with other application

--On Friday, March 22, 2013 2:32 PM +0400 Nick <ngds@mail.ru> wrote:

Hi Quanah,

Do you mean persistent search? If yes - please tell me, is it supported
in OpenLDAP?

I checked http://www.openldap.org/devel//cvsweb.cgi/include/ldap.h, and
if I search for "2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.7" it says:

I suggest you read up the (delta)-syncrepl documentation, since search & persist is a clearly documented option for it..

I would also note that OpenLDAP stopped using cvs a few years ago. If you're going to look at the online source, use the git repository.

<http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi>

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.