object class values in a read or search result

Hello,
  if I add an entry like this:

dn: cn=jk,dc=test
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
cn: jk
sn: jk

This works fine. Esp. the superclasses seem to be added "on the fly": Searching this entry with filter "objectClass=person" works fine.

However - when I read this entry I'd expect that all objectClasses are given back. So I expected:

dn: cn=jk,dc=test
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: top
cn: jk
sn: jk

But I only got:

dn: cn=jk,dc=test
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
cn: jk
sn: jk

I don't think that this is correct: Reading an entry should return ALL values of attribute objectClass - not only the value given when adding this entry.

Note: When I provide inetOrgPerson AND organizationalPerson while adding the entry also only these two values are given back when reading.

What do other think: Is the OpenLDAP behaviour correct?

I'm not sure (reading RFC4511 and RFC4512). But most products I know (e.g. OpenDJ, CP DS, Siemens DirX) return all object classes.

Regards,  Jochen.