Re: Mirror mode and cn=config replication

--On Monday, March 04, 2013 4:45 PM -0500 John Baker <johnnyb@marlboro.edu> wrote:

Thanks for the reply,

gnutls is a pain but we've been able to make it work and the boss hates
it when we use source so I'm kind of stuck with it as it is unless I can
make a better case than ssl.Â

You need to use a current release, regardless of whether or not you avoid using GnuTLS (although from a security standpoint, it should be avoided). You really should read over <https://www.openldap.org/software/release/changes.html> as well.

There's no point in configuring MMR or answering any questions about it until you get to a current build, given all the MMR related fixes since 2.4.28.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.