Re: OpenLDAP as an address book for MS Outlook

Victor Sudakov wrote:
Howard Chu wrote:
You could fake this, by copying the schema definition of the
supportedCapabilities attribute and loading it into slapd. You would also need
to populate the values. You can use the "rootdse" directive to do that. I
would guess you only need the first capability, but I don't use Outlook so
have no way to verify this.

Could you please be more specific how I can load the attribute into slapd
and populate it? Please refer me to an example.

Read the slapd.conf(5) or slapd-config(5) manpage. See test000 in the test suite for an example.

--
  -- Howard Chu