OpenLDAP as an address book for MS Outlook

Dear Colleagues,

I have been trying to investigate what is needed in OpenLDAP to have
Microsoft Outlook 2007 display a list of names in the addressbook when
first accessed in the same way that it does with ActiveDirectory/Exchange.

 From what I have found out from Web searching, MS Outlook requires a
certain set of overlays, supportedCapabilities and supportedControls
from the LDAP server to show the addressbook this way. The
CommunigatePro LDAP server can emulate those.

Are there any success stories or recommendations or howtos how to
setup OpenLDAP to provide such service?

I am running openldap-server-2.4.33 on FreeBSD. I have tried various
combinations of sssvlv and valsort overlays to no avail.

Outlook does show contacts from the OpenLDAP addressbook when I
specifically search for them, so my general setup (schema etc) seems
to be correct.

Thank you very much in advance for any input.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov@sibptus.tomsk.ru