Re: ldif, a person with city and country

Hi,

> > countryCode=AU
>
> I presume the equals sign is a typo.

yes, sorry the equal signs are a typo, I sit in front of a few screens, I copied that by "view" - and it was late ;-)

> structure is valid. If the other two classes emailPerson and
> nameViewPerson are declared structural as well, that would cause an
> error. As this object classes are not standard track classes but

both auxiliary - I was trying some other objects I had seen on the net.

> An other question would be, why do you define a attribute type
> countryCode while there is an attribute type countryName allready in
> core schema.

I was trying a string, I did not want the "two letter code".
In the wordpress AND moodle date base it's a string.

I figured it out, I created my own object.
Jobst

--
If builders built buildings the way Microsoft wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.