Re: Fwd: Root cause: Strange OpenLdap performace issue

On 22/5/2012 11:43 ÏÎ, Michele Mase' wrote:

Tx again 4 the support. The links are Good, it's a good start point. (I've built tons of packages from early 1999, I don't have any time to follow directly the building/testing stage of ldap cause of lack of time, I'll ask my boss to find somebody else that could do it)
Michele MasÃ

No need to build. Just download the latest RPMs and install, e.g. here (for LTB): http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap !!

Building is only needed in special cases (when testing or when in need to deploy particular patches).

Nick