Re: 2-node MMR w/ delta-syncrepl setup, out of sync, best way to resync?

On 10/05/2012 3:12 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Did you really do "SIN=2" or was that a typo? The correct parameter is SID. Also, I'm still not clear from reading the man page if you need to provide multiple csn values when doing a refresh in an MMR scenario.

Whoops. I used sid=2, the other is a typo. (Or Freudian slip, I confess nothing.)

I can always fall back to the pave/rebuild method, but knowing a way to minimize downtime would be handy.

You should never set olcSpSessionLog when using delta-syncrepl replication.

Great!  Null values are much harder to typo.  :)