Re: Can't login with ldap user

 On 05/ 4/12 10:30 AM, zingalo wrote:
I have also to fix this problem to mount automatically the home directories of the users. On homeDirectory attribute for "zingalo" i wrote //192.168.5.219/users/zingalo but doesn't work.

If you have experience with a similar configuration please give me some suggestions.

I think you're far more likely to find answers to Ubuntu questions in an Ubuntu forum. I've never worked with lightdm, and you're putting Windows-style UNC paths into LDAP and expecting your Linux box to understand it... which, it might, but I suspect not.

Again, ask the Ubuntu folks. OpenLDAP seems to be doing what it should in this instance, which is serving up the data.