Re: Can't login with ldap user

 On 05/ 4/12 06:58 AM, zingalo wrote:
trying to login from my laptop ubuntu 11.10 using ldap user zingalo, appears a black screen and it comes back to login screen. Could you take a look of this paste of syslog please and tell me what do i have to fix?

First, you should add objectclass as an index to get rid of a lot of those warnings.

Secondly, nothing in that log will explain why Ubuntu kicks you out. You'll need to look at the system logs. It could be something as simple as the home directory not existing. It's almost certainly an Ubuntu problem of some sort.