Re: Solaris client configuration

This my setup. I don't have SSL, auto mount, and repliction setup yet.

bash-3.00# ldapclient list
NS_LDAP_FILE_VERSION= 2.0
NS_LDAP_BINDDN= uid=proxyagent,ou=People,dc=test,dc=net
NS_LDAP_BINDPASSWD= {NS1}ecfa88f3a945c411
NS_LDAP_SERVERS= 10.0.0.2:389
NS_LDAP_SEARCH_BASEDN= dc=test,dc=net
NS_LDAP_SERVER_PREF= 10.0.0.2
NS_LDAP_CACHETTL= 0
NS_LDAP_CREDENTIAL_LEVEL= proxy
NS_LDAP_SERVICE_SEARCH_DESC= passwd:ou=People,dc=test,dc=net
NS_LDAP_SERVICE_SEARCH_DESC= group:ou=Group,dc=test,dc=net
NS_LDAP_SERVICE_SEARCH_DESC= shadow:ou=People,dc=test,dc=net
NS_LDAP_SERVICE_AUTH_METHOD= pam_ldap:simple

It took me longer to setup the Solaris LDAP client then installing and
configuring OpenLDAP on the RHEL 5. I hope this helps.