Re: cn=Connection 0,cn=Connections,cn=Monitor?!?

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Wednesday, February 01, 2012 7:43 PM +0100 Michael StrÃder
<michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

If it is showing up twice for search results, then that
would be a bug, but I can't quite tell what exactly it is you're
reporting.

Yes, returning two entries with the same DN violates the data model.
That's the issue. Or maybe Connection 0 should never appear at all?

But before writing an ITS I'd like to narrow down things to be able to
reproduce the issue in a minimal test configuration.

Howard's recollection is they are syncrepl connections (which all non-syncrepl
connections start at 1000 on the consumer). So I'd assume these systems are
configured as syncrepl consumers.

It's a MMR setup with two nodes.

Definitely file an ITS on the result for connection0 showing twice.

http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi?findid=7145

Ciao, Michael.