Re: How to enable monitoring in OpenLdap with cn=config Backend

Hi Quanah,

Am 18.01.2012 02:05, schrieb Quanah Gibson-Mount:
# dn: olcdatabase=monitor,cn=config
objectclass: olcDatabaseConfig
olcDatabase: monitor
olcAccess: to dn.subtree=cn=monitor by users read
dn: cn=module{0},cn=config
changetype: modify
add: olcModuleLoad
olcModuleLoad: monitor

This isn't valid LDIF, why do you expect it to work?

excuse me please, but this is, what recommended to me by one of the mails before...

In any way, for the configuration with the slapd.conf file i found many documents in the internet, but on this page
http://www.openldap.org/devel/admin/monitoringslapd.html#Monitor
The section for the cn=config backend is empty...
So i put some hours in searching with google, but for configuring this in the cn=config backend i don't found helpful informations for me..

Maybe you could help me and give me some steps what i could do to enable the monitoring in my slapd.
--

Gruß Axel