Re: smbldap-populate error

First of all. Thanks for the response.

I'm totally new to LDAP (so, excuse me if I ask for nonsenses) and, to
be honest, I don't know which method uses my distro (Debian 6) for
configuration. On every documentation I see, they use
/etc/slapd/slapd.conf, but in my case that file doesn't exist.

Therefore, I'm using /usr/share/slapd/slapd.conf (The only slapd.conf I find).

However, this is the /etc/ldap structure, so, it might be
/etc/ldap/slapd.d method:

âââ ldap.conf
âââ sasl2
âââ schema