Re: phpldapadmin and openldap

Hi
I understand, but I think i might have it wrong I changed the group miniadmins to this.
dn: cn=MiniAdmins,ou=Group,dc=mydomain,dc=com,dc=ec
objectClass: groupOfNames
objectClass: top
cn: MiniAdmins
member: uid=jdc,ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=com,dc=ec
member: uid=no-admin,ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=com,dc=ec
structuralObjectClass: groupOfNames
entryUUID: a3e66d90-19b0-1030-9c61-73ebddf12515
creatorsName: cn=Manager,dc=iess,dc=gob,dc=ec
modifiersName: cn=Manager,dc=iess,dc=gob,dc=ec
createTimestamp: 20110523174841Z
modifyTimestamp: 20110523174841Z
entryCSN: 20110523174841Z#000012#00#000000

Changed the ou=Group, instead of people, or should it be ou=Users?

I added this to the slapd.conf, but it didnt work.

access to *
        by self write
        by users read
        by anonymous read
        by * none

access to dn="ou=People,dc=iess,dc=gob,dc=ec" attrs=children,entry
        by group/groupOfNames/member="cn=MiniAdmins,ou=Group,dc=iess,dc=gob,dc=ec" write
or this

access to *
        by self write
        by users read