Re: phpldapadmin and openldap

--On Tuesday, June 07, 2011 6:01 PM -0500 Juan Diego Calle <juandiego.calle@soportelibre.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have being trying to solve this for more than a month.  I installed
Openldap, Samba, smbldap-tools, and phpmyadmin in a Red Hat 5.6 server.
I have many users created with smbldap-tools. Almost everything works,
there are 2 things that I need help with.  One is with phpldapadmin.  I
can log with the user administrator, but can not change anything, this is
the error in phpldapadmin

dn="uid=Administrator,ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=com,dc=ec"

access to * by self write by users read by anonymous read by * none

No where in this ACL do you give the above DN the ability to make changes to your database. I suggest you fix your ACLs.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.