Novice problem

Hi all,

I am a very novice (less than a week) with OpenLDAP and I have some basics problems.

First, I have the 2.4.25 version and I downloaded the Admin Guide as a documentation.

I understood that the way to configure the server change from slapd.conf to cn=config and this change is not clear by reading the documention.

My question is simple, how to create my own DIT without interfering with the default configuration ?

The end goal of this server is to have a radius server interrogating the LDAP one to deliver IP address to a GGSN (GPRS équipement).

Thanks for the help provided.

Aurélien Lafranchise | Consultant
Tél. : +33 (0)1 75 43 55 12 | Fax : +33 (0)1 75 43 55 11
www.snype-consulting.com