Ldap with GroupOfUniqueNames + PosixGroups

Hi list,

I´m using slapd  2.4.11-1+lenny1,  until now I was being using posixgroup as objectclass for my groups, now we need to integrate ldap with a new application which requires GroupofUniquesnames as objectclass.

My question is, can I have mix groups?. I mean, a group with two objectclass as posixgroup and GroupofUniquenames.

I´ve tried but I always get errors because of conflict  with both objectclass. And I cant delete posixgroup objectclass because I need it to integrate with samba and other services.

Could someone head me to the right way?

Thanks for all

Alejandro Gándara