slapo-lastbind: warning in doing slapcat

Hi list,
I'm using overlay slapo-lastbind using openldap head.

I receive a warning when invoking slapcat to do a full backup of my user database. This is the output of my job:

[ldap@ldap03 tmp]$ /usr/local/openldap/sbin/slapcat -b "dc=lan,dc=mycorp.it" -l dump_db_user.ldif
UNKNOWN attributeDescription "AUTHTIMESTAMP" inserted.

The backup seems done correctly.

This warning could be due to an error of mine?
If not, being this a contrib overlay, should I file an ITS anyway?

Thanks
     Marco

Non è forte chi non cade, ma chi cadendo ha la forza di rialzarsi.
                    Jim Morrison