Ldap , problems with getent passwd

Hi all,

I've just configured samba PDC + Ldap . I thouhg i had everything right done , but recently running last test, I've seen when i do :

smbldap-useradd -m testuser1 , I check phpldapadmin to see if user was created , and right, user appear in phpldapadmin , with an uuid=testuser1, but if I check with a shell:
getent passwd

I have no results concern with testuser1 , just local users, what could I've been doing wrong.

This is my nsswitch.conf

passwd:         compat ldap
group:          compat ldap
shadow:         compat ldap

hosts:          files dns
networks:       files

protocols:      db files
services:       db files
ethers:         db files
rpc:            db files

netgroup:       nis

if you need more information about others files just tell me .

Thanks for all , and excuse me for my english

Regards

Alejandro Gándara