Re: id: No such userroot@garion:~# ldapsearch -x uid=connor # extended LDIF # # LDAPv3 # base <dc=muncc, dc=loc> (default) with scope subtree # filter: uid=connor # requesting: ALL # # connor, People, muncc.loc dn: uid=connor,ou=People,dc=muncc,dc=lo

Hi Cole,

What does your /etc/nsswitch.conf look like? And your /etc/libnss-ldap.conf?

--
Diego Lima