[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: trying to understand referrals
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: trying to understand referrals
- From: Khaled Blah <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:26:16 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1Jt08IcBkK279Wvg3npMNhOnOXv+9MJ13oIk5SfthDs=; b=d4onIooK5zO5wi/2HHLexh/IcMn7KvIZn9TosnJE5LaHVNTzXbSskHldjEUQHXLbRz e6z1fzko7CZyHjRjJKumrgSKKPvqDXXyr9XPBLMzU4ABNbhYAxvmVJw1S6bxYnrYMy4k A/EQppBSJFy33y+u18rqGt89c+KVndRIuxFbA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Brb4vkQld44zHJMCADka/NM3kbDIsD42DFgVDgeWghFgKvCTKcQSVWNiO0TtCynKsZ OUUpv5jfhDy/syqe1HFRoqh7KDcFk531OSP/B6ejXd8UIoaRZ0LmIvw/P3qlmfnXPCXU k7eLvsvd9qd2bWWwy6fnIeYW3Dqw9cG4zo3Gs=
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTikdxFXgTWAMON80ttda4dSr0=RTuh6+Ys4HqPMG@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <AANLkTi=cFCOD=X=xbNz7x6Lk0oM2yAoyk1W8+ot31KFv@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikdxFXgTWAMON80ttda4dSr0=RTuh6+Ys4HqPMG@mail.gmail.com>
I've now resolved my issues.
2010/8/3 Khaled Blah <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Is there anyone who knows anything about this and could help me understand it?
> 2010/7/31 Khaled Blah <email@example.com>:
>> Hello all,
>> I'm writing an LDAP application using OpenLDAP. First of all, thanks
>> to the many contributors to this project! It's highly appreciated!
>> Now, I'm trying to understand how I can implement an application that
>> knows how to deal with referrals. I've implemented a function which I
>> assign via ldap_set_rebind_proc, however I am not entirely sure what
>> to do within this function that I assign to ldap_set_rebind_proc.
>> What I've done so far is to parse the url parameter using
>> ldap_url_parse and then assign the data from the LDAPURLDesc structure
>> to my own data structure. Then I call ldap_init and ldap_bind_s in
>> order to bind to the referral. However, it seems I am doing something
>> wrong. Can anyone here give me any hints as to what to within that
>> function that is assigned to ldap_set_rebind_proc?
>> Thanks in advance!