back-sql mysql innodb

Hi all,

Two weeks ago I also wrote to this mailinglist, but now my problem is much more clear. I succesfully installed slapd and managed to start it with back-sql. However, I have one problem. Once slapd has retrieved childs from a certain entry, it is not able to refresh it. A slapd restart is needed for that.

The problem is due to the MySQL engine used: InnoDB. I discovered that when I converted my database to MyISAM, which had no problems at all. Upgrading myodbc to version 5.1.6 (I as on 3.51 before) did not help.

Converting to MyISAM is not an option and was just for testing. Restarting the server each 5 minutes looks like a ugly solution to me. What could be wrong?

Thank you.
Frederik Bosch