Re: "objectClass: olcBdbConfig" causes "ldap_add: Invalid syntax" error

--On Tuesday, July 27, 2010 9:56 AM +0800 Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@realss.com> wrote:

Hello. This is again the problem of adding a new database with cn=config
structure. Since I asked last question I now have much more knowledge to
ask again with more understandable description of the problem, thus new
post here.

Here's how I add a hdb database:

dn: olcDatabase={2}hdb,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
objectClass: olcHdbConfig
olcDatabase: {2}hdb
olcDbDirectory: /opt/zimbra/data/ldap/accesslog/db
olcSuffix: cn=accesslog
olcAccess: {0}to dn.subtree="cn=accesslog" by dn.exact="uid=zimbra,cn=admins,cn=zimbra" read by dn.exact="cn=config" read
 by dn.exact="uid=zmreplica,cn=admins,cn=zimbra" read
olcLastMod: TRUE
olcMaxDerefDepth: 15
olcReadOnly: FALSE
olcRootDN: cn=config