Re: ACL to allow an attribute to be cleared, but not changed to something else?

--On Thursday, July 01, 2010 9:12 AM -0700 Tim Gustafson <tjg@soe.ucsc.edu> wrote:

This syntax is not a "level" but a "priv". From the slapd.access(5)
man page:
<priv> ::= {=|+|-}{0|d|x|c|s|r|{w|a|z}|m}+

The online admin guide does seem to be out of date on this subject...

Awesome, thanks for the pointer.  I don't know why I prefer web-based
documentation...but I'll stick to the man pages from now on.

As noted in my reply -- The man pages are online as well.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc