From: Chris Jacobs
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 4:12 AM
To: Howard Chu
Subject: RE: attribute 'pwdPolicySubentry' cannot have multiple values

No - there's no pwdPolicySubEntry entry.

The contents of the LDAP db were built via a slapcat dump from an OpenLDAP 2.2 installation, with no ppolicy.

As you can see from the LDIF of the chrisjtest 'account' - there's no pwdPolicySubEntry currently.  Apache's directory studio and slapcat agree.

- chris