From: Echedey Lorenzo <echedey@gmail.com>
To: Benjamin Griese <der.darude@gmail.com>
Cc: Cool The Breezer <techcool.kumar@yahoo.com>; openldap-technical@openldap.org
Sent: Sat, February 27, 2010 2:32:08 AM
Subject: Re: OpenLDAP client configuration with CentOS 5.3

Hi,

Maybe using the -x option in your ldapsearch requests may resolve your problem.

KR

2010/2/26 Benjamin Griese <der.darude@gmail.com>
Hi,

have you read the manpage for ldapsearch?
You should deliver some more information which parameter did you use for ldapsearch to figure out where is the problem is.

http://www.zytrax.com/books/ldap/ch14/#ldapsearch
Try this URL for example.

Bye