userPassword encryption

Hi:
My problem is the following i need to store user password in an openldap server but the user password can not be encrypted. I know that openldap use hashing algothitm to store this attribute and that i can use clear text, but i want to store user password using a reversible algorithm not clear text.
The Active directory accounts has an option (Store Password using Reversible Encryption) that permit this. Is there any option like this in an openldap server?

PD: Forgive me my english my native languaje is spanish...