Re: How to Clone / move an OpenLDAP instance?

>> Thanks for the response.

>>> slapcat;scp;slapadd
>>
>> Unfortunately slapadd doesn't maintain operational attributes.
>>
> Where you read this?

>From the 'slapadd' man page:

"       As slapadd is designed to accept LDIF in database order, as produced by
       slapcat(8), it does not  verify  that  superior  entries  exist  before
       adding  an  entry,  does not perform all user and system schema checks,
       and does not maintain operational attributes (such  as  createTimeStamp
       and modifiersName)."