Re: Delete operation is delayed...

Rex Roof wrote:
> On Jul 9, 2009, at 8:53 AM, "Michael Stro\"der" <michael@stroeder.com>
> <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:
>
>> Bad Guy wrote:
>>>
>>> I have a 4 way Multi-master LDAP synchronization version 2.4.11
>>> [..]
>>> From time to time, there is
>>> some records deleted in one of the LDAP server will not be replicated to
>>> the other servers occasionaly.
>>
>> If using MMR you should really update to at least 2.4.16 or even better
>> wait for 2.4.17 to be released really soon now.
>>
> as someone who is thinking about implementing MMR, can you explain why?

There have been numerous bug fixes to MMR and mirror-mode after release
2.4.11. Please check the change log of branch OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4:

http://www.openldap.org/devel/cvsweb.cgi//Attic/CHANGES

The bug fixes contain the ITS numbers which you can lookup here:

http://www.openldap.org/its/

Ciao, Michael.