Re: slapd_db_archive log rotation

--On Monday, April 27, 2009 11:50 AM +0100 Andrew Hall <whippyhubbles@googlemail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the reply Quanah.

On 2009/4/25 Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

you fail to note what release you are using of OpenLDAP or BDB.  There
were known issues with some earlier releases failing to checkpoint
correctly.

OpenLDAP 2.3.28

I've no idea the version of BDB - how would I find this out ?

Check out what version of the BDB libraries OpenLDAP is linked against.

I would note that OpenLDAP 2.3.28 is particularly ancient. The final OpenLDAP 2.3 release was 2.3.43, and OpenLDAP stable is currently 2.4.16.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc