LDAP proxy for AD -- still no solution

Hi All,

I progressed further, but still haven't reached stage where I can use AD account.

Through, the proxy setup I could able to query ldap, but unable to use it for authentication. For example,

ldapsearch -x -h ldapserver -LLL -b dc=internal,dc=phg,dc=com,dc=au '(uid=nazeerm)'

is Successful, but id nazeerm fails (returns id: nazeerm: No such user).

Here is ldap.conf file on client machine.

uri ldap://ldapserver.research.phg.com.au/
base dc=internal,dc=phg,dc=com,dc=au
scope sub
bind_timelimit 15
timelimit 15
ssl no
referrals no
nss_base_passwd dc=internal,dc=phg,dc=com,dc=au?sub
#nss_base_passwd OU=Da Vinci Coders,OU=Portland House,OU=Sites,dc=internal,dc=phg,dc=com,dc=au?one
#nss_base_passwd cn=users,dc=internal,dc=phg,dc=com,dc=au?one
nss_base_shadow dc=internal,dc=phg,dc=com,dc=au?sub
nss_base_group dc=internal,dc=phg,dc=com,dc=au?sub?&(objectCategory=group)(gidnumber=*)

nss_map_objectclass posixAccount user
nss_map_objectclass shadowAccount user
nss_map_objectclass posixGroup group

nss_map_attribute gecos cn
nss_map_attribute homeDirectory unixHomeDirectory
nss_map_attribute uniqueMember member
nss_initgroups_ignoreusers root,ldap

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Nazeer