Re: How to write ldap client using openldap

Brijesh Shukla wrote:
Hi All,
I am new to openldap, I have just installed it on my linux machine (CentOS).
I would like to write an experimental code for ldap client that can
connect with Active directory. ( I know using authconfig on linux I
can do it)
I would like to know, Is one can write his/her own ldap client using
openldap. if yes any sample code or guidelines?

All clients in clients/tools/ can connect to AD and search it, write to it and so. You can use them as coding examples, they make a pretty straightforward use of the C API.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.