use dynlist for company name? A second question of practical use of dynlist

I am setting up a business directory of contact persons and companies. I
have this structure in mind:

ou=companies,dc=demo

    cn=company1, ou=companies,dc=demo
    o: Company Name 1

    cn=company2, ou=companies,dc=demo
    o: Company Name 2

ou=persons,dc=demo

    uid=user1,ou=persons,dc=demo

        cn: John Brown
        company: cn=company1, ou=companies,dc=demo
        o: Company Name 1

    uid=user2,ou=persons,dc=demo

        cn: Jason Brown
        company: cn=company2, ou=companies,dc=demo
        o: Company Name 2

My problem: if a company updates its name, it has to be updated in 2
places: the company record, and the person record. If company name
change is only updated in ou=company1, the search for "finds all people
working in ABC Co.ltd" would not work as expected.

Updating company names in 2 places causes 2 problems: 1: more work; 2:
potentially the two doesn't match, then we have to align the records.

I wish to use dynlist for o attribute for the entries in ou=persons. But
that means dynlist is used in thousands of records. Is this a proper
practical use of dynlist?