LDAP C API : Sync prtocol

Hi ,

          I was not able to get much information about ldap_sync Apis usage and other configuration for achieving client notification about changes happened in server……….

The information provided in the man page for ldap_sync APis is very limited and it is a comman page for all sync APis…….

Firstly I am initializing the ldap sync structure using ldap_sync_initialize and then pass this struct to ldap_sync_init as a part of basic testing…………but ldap_sync_init is not successful………

Critical Extension unavailable error is thrown………

                      Irfaz Sait

            Software Engineer

 Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.

INNOVATION NEVER STOPS!

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!