Re: authentification only with cn=toto type

I thank you for your easy way, it walks perfectly.

   I would say more later when my DSA eats several milions record, after migration.

    on the other hand it is necessary to specify âexactâ for ACL:

ex: access to * by dn.exact="cn=toto" write

       thank you for all

Pierre FERT

Le sept. 13, 2006 07:42 PM, Aaron Richton <richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu> a Ãcrit: