Re: How to search the "config" database ?

--On Wednesday, October 26, 2005 3:00 PM +0800 "William.Zhang" <zzw_happy@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

Dear :

i cant read it without password. i operate by the following steps:

1. edit a basic slapd.conf file, add the config database and set its
passwod, such as     database config
    rootpw "OpenLdap"

2. use ldaptest utility to convert slapd.conf into slapd.d directory.

3. start slapd and have more modifications