Re: the logs of slurpd is too large

--On Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:30 PM +0800 Gazali <gazali@gmail.com> wrote:

hi,
  my openldap is 2.2.19.there is 18 slave servers with one
master.Now,problem is coming. after running about six months,one
slurpd's log file has 400M,I have to delete it with handword,otherwise
maybe the slurpd couldn't start.my question is where can I set the
slurpd's log file size and how to set it.
  thanks.

This would indicate that replication was failing for one of your servers. You should figure out why that was happening first. Slurpd by default deletes its logs once all the changes have been replicated to the configured replicas.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer