Re: Upgrade issue ("{CLEARTEXT}" not available) PATCH

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 02:14:13AM -0700, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

> At 08:04 PM 10/11/2005, Michael Hall wrote:
> >The patch is attached, maybe it could be reviewed and applied?
>
> As noted in another recent thread, only patches properly
> submitted for consideration for inclusion in OpenLDAP
> Software will be considered for inclusion in OpenLDAP
> Software.  See <http://www.openldap.org/its/> and
> <http://www.opendlap.org/devel/contributing.html>.

Ok, done, hopefully I submitted it correctly.

--
You're making progress if each mistake is a new one.

Mike Hall,
System Admin - Rock Island Communications           <mikeh@rockisland.com>
System Admin - riverside.org, ssdd.org              <mhall@riverside.org>