Re: Oddity with BDB backend

On 5 Oct 2005, at 15:46, Howard Chu wrote:

I don't see any changes that directly address this problem; it implies that the BDB library failed with a condition we don't recognize. It could be as simple as an out-of-resource condition (disk space, lock resources, etc), but there would be other BDB error messages accompanying this if that were true. You probably need to run db_recover.

Switching up to 2.3 would be a good move, since none of this particular code exists any more in 2.3.

Hrm. WOnder if there's a Debian backport yet :)