Re: Does OpenLDAP support Change Tracking/UniqueObjectIds/Zombie entries?

--On Friday, July 08, 2005 12:05 PM -0700 Safdar Kureishy <safdar.kureishy@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Quannah,

Thanks for your message. (I was out of town for a few days so couldn't
reply earlier)

I should have been more specific. What you have listed is the access
mechanism for this attribute through one of teh OpenLDAP command line
tools. However, I need to access this attribute value using JLDAP
(Java LDAP). THe JLDAP apis provide an option to add returnable
attributes to an ldap search (by default no attributes are returned).
However, if I add "entryUUID" to the list of attributes to be returned
on the search results, I still don't see it being returned.

Would you know how I could access this attribute value through JLDAP?

I've never used JLDAP (We use JNDI @ Stanford), so I unfortunately cannot answer this.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount